The Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) regulate the MOT programme, which ensures that all vehicles over three years old meet minimum road safety and environmental standards.
- All UK cars 3 years old or more require a valid MOT certificate by law
- Road Tax cannot be renewed without a current MOT
- Vehicles may be submitted for an MOT up to 28 days before the test is due
- MOT’s take approximately 1 hour to complete
- If your vehicle fails, we will notify you of all necessary repairs, together with the cost to correct them. We will never carry out any work to your vehicle before we get your permission
- Any minor jobs it may be possible for them to be carried out the same day (at our discretion) so your vehicle will be back quickly on the road for you. But larger jobs may need to be booked in with us
- Any repairs carried out to your vehicle where parts are replaced, the old items will be kept for you to inspect when you collect your vehicle
Our company is signed up to the Motor Industry Code of Practice. This partnership has further enhanced our professionalism and the quality of service we are able to offer our customers.
As part of the Code of Practice we:
- Personal service
- Fully equipped to service and repair today’s technologically advanced vehicles
- Only use quality OE parts or parts of equivalent standard
- Invest in the latest diagnostic equipment
- Have skilled, trained technicians
- Represent real value for money
We are also able to service your vehicle and carry out mechanical repairs using approved parts to maintain your vehicle manufacturers warranty.